Water quality can no longer be taken for granted. Aging municipal water utilities struggle and often fail to meet federal quality standards. Our distribution infrastructure also faces the challenges of age and budget cuts. Once thought pristine, well water is also a source of concern since much groundwater has been contaminated by a variety of chemical and biological contaminants. It’s no wonder many of us now think twice before taking a sip from the tap. Bottled water was once a popular alternative, but it’s expensive and creates waste that’s hard on the environment. Fortunately, with Kinetico, you can provide your family with fresh, clean, great-tasting water without worry or concern.
K5 DRINKING WATER STATION
Our most comprehensive drinking water system uses multiple stages of filtration, including reverse osmosis technology, to remove just about everything from your water that isn’t water. The K5 is the most advanced reverse osmosis system available, with unparalleled features and benefits. Find out why so many people are opting for this state-of-the-art drinking water system.
With an AquaKinetic Drinking Water System you benefit from:
• Clean, refreshing, filtered water that you can use for drinking and cooking
• Elimination of the mess, inconvenience and expense of bottled water, pour-through pitchers and faucet-mounted filters
• Small, convenient system that can be installed under your sink or in your basement
• Options to deliver water to your refrigerator ice maker and water dispenser
A200 5-stage process:
• High-capacity prefilter
• Reverse osmosis module
• Storage tank
• Carbon postfilter
• Lead-free faucet
A200 System features:
• Quick-disconnect filter cartridges make filter changes easy and sanitary
• High-performance reverse osmosis membrane produces higher-quality water at a faster rate, so the water is ready when you need it
• Automatic shutoff conserves water by shutting off the system when the storage tank is full
• Space-saving design offers a variety of installation options
• Quality construction and advanced technology provide reliable, low-maintenance operation
Better taste on tap
If removing chlorine from water or eliminating other unpleasant tastes and odors is your main concern, the MACguard carbon filter is an excellent choice. The MACguard Filter doesn’t take up precious counter or refrigerator space, or attach clumsily to your faucet. Unlike other carbon filtration systems, it fits and operates conveniently out of the way—under your sink or from some other location. Plus, it includes a dedicated, lead-free faucet for dispensing its refreshing filtered water.
Kinetico Water Cooler Model 600